These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of SoSuites Website. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use SoSuites website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, SoSuites and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on SoSuites. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.sosuites.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.sosuites.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.sosuites.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.sosuites.com
Redistribute content from SoSuites (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of SoSuites logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
You may be required to rate certain aspects of your overall experience of SoSuites . Additionally, if the Company, or if other Users, rate your usage of SoSuites as being below a threshold acceptable to the Company, in its sole discretion, then (without limiting any of Company’s other rights hereunder) the Company may restrict your access to SoSuites.
Governing Law & jurisdiction
THESE TERMS ARE GOVERNED BY FRENCH LAW. FOR ANY DISPUTE, ONLY THE COURTS OF PARIS WILL BE COMPETENT. This applies to substantive rules and procedural rules and that, notwithstanding the execution venues substantial or accessory obligations.
Limitation of Liability
SoSuites disclaims all responsibility:
– If it is unable to temporarily access the Website for technical maintenance or to update the published information,
– In the event of computer virus attacks,
– In the event of incomplete or incorrect Users information,
– In the event of incorrect advertisements,
– In relations between Users,
– In the event of abnormal use or illicit exploitation of the Website, the User will be held responsible for any damage to third parties and for the consequent actions or claims that may arise.
– Regarding the content posted by the Tenants, SoSuites has a moderating power and priori on the comments left by them. Tenants will be invited to comment on the Website in an email sent by SoSuites 48 hours after the end of their stay at the SoSuites property.
SoSuites will not, under any circumstances, be held liable for non performance or improper performance of contractual obligations attributable to the User, in particular during the exchange of information between Users or when publishing content by Users. SoSuites will not be held liable or deemed to have breached these terms in the event of any delay or failure when the cause of delay or non-performance is linked to a case of force majeure as defined by case law courses and French courts. SoSuites is not responsible and thus does not repair any consequential damages suffered by Users or any third party due to the use of the Website. Here, the term “indirect” damage refers to damages that are not exclusively and directly the result of a SoSuites actions or lack thereof.
Articles clefs en français :
Politique de réservation
Sélectionnez votre date d’arrivée et votre date de départ, réglez par carte de crédit ou par Paypal pour réserver imméditatement. Validez les conditions d’utilisation présente et effectuer le règlement.
Vous devrez payer un dépôt de garantie qui vous sera intégralement remboursé au moment du check-out sauf dans le cas des raisons citées dans la section des ces conditions “Retenue de votre caution de sécurité”.
Conditions de paiement
Si vous payez pa carte de crédit ou par Paypal, votre réservation sera automatiquement confirmée et vous recevrez alors votre facture pour l’ensemble de votre réservation par email.
Retenue de votre dépôt de garantie
Le dépôt de garantie sera retenu pour les raisons suivantes: :
– Meubles, équipements endommagés ou cassés
– Equipements de cuisine et luminaires endommagés ou cassés
– Equipements digitaux et TV endommagés ou cassés
– Tâches au sol ou sur les murs
– Vaisselles cassées, mirroirs cassés, fenêtres cassées
– Accessoires endommagés ou manquants
– Innondation ou incendie quelqu’il soit
– Oubli de laisser des espèces sur le canapé si le moyen de paiement sélectionné est “paiement en espèces à la livraison” au moment du check-out.
En plus et en vertu des dispositions de l’article 325 du code pénal, des nuisances sonores peut-être considéré comme un crime et puni d’une peine d’emprisonnement de 6 mois à 2 ans et d’une amende importante. Votre dépôt de garantie sera également gardé dans ces cas.
Contactez immédiatement SoSuites si vous trouvez quoi que ce soit d’endommagé dans l’espace.